We understand each golf outing is unique. Our professional staff will help you craft a successful, fun and memorable event. We can accommodate outings of nearly any size – from small groups of close friends to large corporate or charity events.
The star of your outing will be our 18-hole championship golf course with its rolling terrain, ponds and meandering stream. The long vistas from a hilltop and lovely homes nestled around the course make Radley Run one of the prettiest golf settings in Pennsylvania.
Our vast experience in hosting golf events ensures yours will run smoothly so it can be enjoyable for both organizers and participants alike. We will help coordinate all activities and handle every detail. Plus, if you include a post-event banquet, our restaurant staff will design a menu that could possibly outshine the golf.
Golf outing services include:
· Choice of tee-time or shot-gun starts
· Bag drop and bag service from staff
· Personalized cart signs for players
· Organizing of cart and hole assignments
· Registration assistance and table
· Pre-outing instructions and announcements
· Sponsor signage placement
· On-course contests and prizes
· Prepared score boarding and event scoring
· Pro Shop credits for prize merchandise
· Locker room and shower facilities
· Prize award announcements
Catering options include:
· Pre-play meals
· Halfway house meals and drinks
· Box lunches
· Post-play dinners and buffets
· On-course beverage carts
All types of golf events are welcome at Radley Run: tournaments, corporate outings, fund-raising or charity events, family or private parties, alumni or school outings, and many others.
Contact us today to arrange for your next golf outing to be hosted by Radley Run. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-793-1660.